Wedding Progress

victory bride

So my wedding planning had been delayed for a bit, but I'm back at it.  Haven't really decided on a place yet.  I do have a list of places to check out.  What I have been looking at recently was dress patterns for my bride's maids.  I want something different, not just your typical David's Bridal generic bride's maid's dresses.  I have actually found a really cute site with some great patterns.

She has a bunch of awesome patterns that I want to try out.  I think I might buy a few and just make some dresses for myself.  Here are the ones I was thinking could be potential bride's maids dresses

I want to have a summer wedding, so I don't want any big heavy dresses for my girls  I love #2.  It is cute, simplistic and classic.  I can definitely see my girls waking down the isle with me wearing that dress and little fasinators such as this.

Has anyone tried these patterns?  If you have let me know, I really would like some feedback before I buy the patterns to try.  Also If you have any other patterns along these lines you would like to suggest send them my way.

So until next time, happy crafting!
Nikki

Comments

  1. I love Colette Patterns. They're nicely constructed and the pattern instructions are really good, too. I've tried the #2 dress, and blogged about it a few posts ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I'm wondering if #1 is too much coverage for a summer wedding, though it is still totally adorable. I love them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kelly, I was thinking the same thing. I had to throw it out there just because it is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loads of sewing bloggers love the Colette patterns line, if you google them you will see what I mean. I personally love the Parfait (3)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Knitting

Concept Sketch: Dickens Fair 2010