Lace to trim my bonnet!

Hello All,

Well I am actually making head way on my carriage dress. I have just about finished the undergarments and the dress is half way done. I finished the main construction of it last night.

I do have to say I am really enjoying making this piece! It has posed quite a few challenges for me, but I was able to conquer them! But as promised I have some WIP pictures for you all to see. This includes my finished bonnet which I am really proud of!
So here is the bonnet!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Keep in mind these are still works in progress. But you can get the general idea of what they are going to look like.

YAY for COSTUMES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Knitting

Going... to the chapel...