2009 Resolutions

1. Make one non-costume outfit a month. I love making my costumes. However, I wanna start making actual clothing for myself as well.
1.b. Put a little more effort in to the way I dress. I no longer wanna look like a soccer mom in training because it is convenient,

2. Read more, There are a million books on my list and I haven't been doing much with them. I want to get through at least 10 classics before the year is out.

3. Travel more, I wanna get my guts up to go traveling out of my comfort zone.

4. Go though all my crap. I am so much stuff crammed in to our little apartment and I am sick of the clutter so I want to go through it and get rid of what I don't need.

5. Last but not least, do at least one commission, be it for someone here online, or for a family/friend or acquaintance. Gotta start somewhere!

So those are my five new years resolutions for 2009. I think that they are realistic online my usual ones. What are you all resolving to do for the new year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Wedding Progress

FO- 1947 Dress