Pirate Garb

Hello Everyone,

So I am not quite sticking to my new years resolution, but I have some awesome excuses. I have been working on my Steam punk Pirate costume for June. I have the jacket just about done. I modified a late 20th century Jacket pattern. BTW have I mentioned how much I love having a dress form, this piece would not have been possible without it.

Anyway, here are some pics of the work in progress. I was inspired by a jacket I saw at a booth at Wondercon a couple weeks ago. So take a gander and let me know what you all think. I will post more detailed descriptions when the coat is completed. ( I still have a some trim to add to the collar and cuffs, and buttons on the cuffs)

Back
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Front
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Details
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Wedding Progress

FO- 1947 Dress