Happy Easter, Belated Ostara


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and belated Blessed Ostara, depending on what you celebrate. If you don't celebrate any of these, then happy beautiful spring day!

I definitely think that a beautiful spring day is worth celebrating. I am sitting here at my computer, next to the open window. The sun is just making its appearance and everything has those morning shadows. I can hear all the little birds chirping, the wind is cool and fragrant. There is just something about this time of year, everything feel electric, everything is coming to life! I know it sounds silly and clique'. But I challenge you to just take a moment and go sit outside. If you can find a quiet place away from cars. Then, just sit, listen and feel. You will start to see what I mean.
Ok, new age lecture over, have a great day everyone!!!!

Comments

  1. Happy Easter! David and I celebrated by going to IKEA :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Wedding Progress

FO- 1947 Dress