Changes are on the way.



I know it has been forever since I last posted anything here. I have been in the midst of my entire life going upside down and reshifting since August. Now that things have finally settled in their places, I am going to start working on my various projects again. So far I have 4 major projects planned for 2010. They are as follows...

1. Ren Faire Dress. I have had all the fabric since last spring, but didn't have a chance to make the dress.

2. My friends Wedding Dress. She is getting married in sept./oct.

3. Steampunk alterations. I want to make some additions and modifications to my steampunk pirate costume for the june pirate festival.

4. Dickens Faire Dress. I am thinking of making this years dress more authentic to the period, and perhaps a bit frillier.

These are not the only projects I want to complete this year, but they are my major, will take over my life/ free time projects. I can't wait to get started. I am currently in the process of cleaning up my craft room and getting it ready for the sewing season.

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Knitting

FO- 1947 Dress