Fall Projects


Though we are still in the middle of Indian Summer here in Northern California, I can feel change in the air.  The air is crisper in the morning and the sun is a little lower in the sky.  This has got me thinking about my fall/ winter dress projects.  I have pretty much fell in love with dresses over the past 6 months and really can't imagine myself wearing pants much.  This poses a problem when the weather starts getting cooler. So, to solve this little issue I am looking for dresses with a bit more to them, heavier fabrics, and thicker tights.

To find dresses I have been browsing the pattern websites.  Here are a few I am considering 
http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m6163-products-11278.php?page_id=108
http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m5890-products-10127.php?page_id=108
  On this one I really like the top left corner view, the bottom left corner view and the bottom right corner view.  They are light and layered, perfect for keeping warm

These are just a few I have found and plan to pick up on my next trip to the fabric store.

What do you like to wear when the winter gets colder?

Happy Sewing!
Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Knitting

Wedding Progress