Wrapping it up!

Hello All,

So 2010 is wrapping up and time to start thinking about the new year.  I had posted previously about my new years resolution.  I wasn't sure that I wanted to make one, or what I would even resolve to do.  I have made lots of resolutions in the pasted and I'll be damned if I kept one.  Part of the stigma is in the word resolution.   I think we let our over perfectionist side take over and we self-sabotage.  I am going have projects for 2011, not resolutions.  Here are just a couple projects that I want to attempt.  I picked a few for the different categories of my life.

Artistic:
Start a for scrapbook 2010 (I have already started this)
Try to knit something more complicated than a scarf.

Daily Life:
Get organized- home, work, and self.
Travel!- I want to visit 1 completely new place this year, be it in or out of the country.  I am open to suggestions.


Now that this is all out of the way, I remember a promise I made  about posting more dickens fair pictures as well as nutcracker pictures.  Well here they are.

Dickens Fair

The grand concourse dance hall.  I really want to learn just one Victorian dance so that I can participate next year.

Me and my lovely wifey strolling down to the dance floor.

Full shot of this years dress.  I am not 100% happy with it. there were a few things wrong with it and I didn't get to add all the detail I wanted to.

 Down at the docks listening to a few sea Shantees, what should you do with a drunken sailor?

This women in the middle used the same pattern as I did on her dress.

 Exploring the pirate shop arrrr...

Was looking in the haberdashery, and decided to fix my hair. 

 I was also able to stop by for the squid feeding at the adventurers room.

Christmas Tea Service and Nutcracker










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Knitting

Wedding Progress