Dumm, Dumm, Dumm Dummm!!




You are seeing correctly.  That is an engagement ring!  This time the "Dumm, Dumm, Dumm Dumm" is for me.   My boy proposed to me on February 3rd.  It was our 6 year anniversary.  And of course, it is a pink!

Since that day, it has been a ongoing search for what kind of wedding I like.  We don't plan on getting married for a year and a half- 2 years.  So we have plenty of time.

However, I have pretty much settled on a couple things.  I know I want an outdoor wedding, and I want a tea length 1950's style dress.  And of course it is going to be homemade.  I am enlisting the help of my amazing seamstress Aunt.  So this is where you all come in, I need help finding pattern and reference pictures. There are so many stylish, amazing seamstresses on this sight.  I know you all have some wonderful pictures squirreled away.  Below are some of the ideas I have found so far.





The tea length not the long.

As for a theme, don't really have one yet.  So far it is going to be Crafty, Colorful and Geeky.  I will post more details as I have.

Thanks in advance all!!
Nikki
http://retro-phile.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Congrats! I'm so happy for you two :) Have you joined Pinterest yet? I think it's a great source for ideas. I can send you an invite if you need one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving my Pattern Collection

Knitting

Concept Sketch: Dickens Fair 2010