Wedding Progress
So my wedding planning had been delayed for a bit, but I'm back at it. Haven't really decided on a place yet. I do have a list of places to check out. What I have been looking at recently was dress patterns for my bride's maids. I want something different, not just your typical David's Bridal generic bride's maid's dresses. I have actually found a really cute site with some great patterns. She has a bunch of awesome patterns that I want to try out. I think I might buy a few and just make some dresses for myself. Here are the ones I was thinking could be potential bride's maids dresses http://www.colettepatterns.com I want to have a summer wedding, so I don't want any big heavy dresses for my girls I love #2. It is cute, simplistic and classic. I can definitely see my girls waking down the isle with me wearing that dress and little fasinators such as this. Has ...



Hi, I'd offer to teach you but am in the UK however, tips...
ReplyDeleteLook here for videos:
http://www.knittinghelp.com/
Join Ravelry to search for knitters, groups and yarn shops in your area:
http://www.ravelry.com
Above all be prepared to become complete;y onsessed oh and clear out some storage space you will need it ;-)
I apologise for my poor typing :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm learning to knit too, maybe we can find a first simple project on Ravelry or somewhere like that and have a little knit along!
ReplyDelete@ Nancy, that sounds like a great idea. Got any suggestions?
ReplyDeletenO-Odler, I'm looking for some suggestions to post on the latest thread now!
ReplyDelete